This 5-day instructor-led course describes how to empower information workers through self-service analytics and reporting. Students will learn how to implement PowerPivot and tabular data models, create and deliver rich data visualizations with Power View and SQL Server Reporting Services, and discover business insights by using data mining.
The primary audience for this course are database professionals who need to fulfill BI Developer role to create analysis and reporting solutions. Primary responsibilities will include:
- Implement reporting solutions by using SQL Server Reporting Services
- Implementing multidimensional databases by using SQL Server Analysis Services
- Creating tabular semantic data models for analysis by using SQL Server Analysis Services
- Create visualizations of data by using Power View
- Create data mining solutions by using SQL Server Analysis Services